jsc result has been published recently. All examine want to directly check their results and mark sheet online. If you want to check your results, you can read this article until the end. This article we will completely describe all procedures and quick ways of checking the jsc Result 2020 with full marksheet perfectly. Here I will cover all possible Way to Get JSC Result by online, SMS, EIIN number and App, etc. I think that the Most possibly the best procedure to check Online and SMS. If you follow to given all the instructions step by step, you will get easily your result and mark sheet. this way is for all exam result
JSC examination is the academic certificate board exam in student life. Junior School Certificate is the full from of (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate is the full form of (JDC). So, It is the most important and valuable exam for the class of eight students. All education boards in the Bangladesh exam start at the same time and end the same time. And JSC exam result publishes at the same time all education boards. If you want to check the result quickly, you can follow my all instructions described below.
- 1 JSC Exam date 2020:
- 2 JSC Exam result 2020.
- 3 JSC Result 2020 Publish Date
- 4 How To Check JSC Result Online
- 5 How To Check JDC Result & JSC Result by SMS
- 6 Instructions to Check JSC Result by App
- 7 Grading System in JSC Exam Result:
- 8 JSC Result with Marksheet 2020:
- 9 JSC Board Challenge (Re – Scrutiny) Process:
- 10 JSC Scholarship Result
- 11 Who will achieve the 2020 JSC scholarship?
JSC Exam date 2020:
When will start the JSC exam 2020? It is a big question for class eight students. So, we analyzed the previous 5 years JSC exam starting date. Previous 5 years exam date:
- JSC Exam 2015 start on 7th November
- JSC Exam 2016 start on 30th October
- JSC Exam 2017 start on 1st November
- JSC Exam 2018 start on 1st November
- JSC Exam 2019 start on 2nd November
- JSC Exam 2020 start on 1st or 2nd November
Mostly, the Education Board starts the JSC exam on the 1st or 2nd of November every year. However, any updates in the jsc result date and time will be updated here. So, stay with this page.
JSC Exam result 2020.
Junior School Certificate Exam completed on 15 November 2020. JSC exams are held for class eight students. JSC Exam Year 2020, approximately 19 lakh students have given the JSC exams at various examinations centers. Now students and their guardians of all the education boards are more excited about the results. The next level of education depends on the JSC exam result. If jsc Candidates carry a good number in the JSC exam, they have more possibility of receiving the scholarship.
JSC Result 2020 Publish Date
When JSC Result 2020 will publish? At present, this question is asking by students, teachers, and guardians. Usually, the Education boards of Bangladesh has not announced the jsc result publishing date. After ending the exam, the JSC result publishes within a month. Every year the result will published on the 30th of December. This date may be the same until the result publishing date is released. The result publishing dates changes at any time.
Most probably, the JSC Result 2020 will publish at 2:00 PM 31st December 2020.
The JSC exam result and mark sheet publish at the same time. After publishing the result official websites upload the result as soon as possible. You get your result by sending mobile SMS. However, any news in the result date and time will be updated on this site.
How To Check JSC Result Online
The JSC Exam Result check-in Online is fully described here step by step. We shared the easiest process of getting the result online. First, Visit the result publishing official website by clicking on www.educationboardresults.gov.bd.
- Firstly, go to educationboardresults.gov.bd website.
- Then, select the category JSC/JDC.
- Then, select the passing year from the Drop-down menu. The year must be picked 2020
- Select your education board from the drop-down menu.
- You enter your roll number of the JSC examination
- Also, enroll your registration number of the JSC exam.
- Now, answer the simple mathematical question, like 9+3=?
- And finally, click on the Submit Button and check your Result.
How To Check JDC Result & JSC Result by SMS
The SMS method is the fastest process to get the result without internet connection. Moreover, a huge number of people in Bangladesh do not use any internet-connected device. If you do not use the internet, you can check your JSC result by sending short SMS. This method will cost you about 2.44 BDT from your mobile main account balance. So, make sure that your mobile balance enough to send the message for checking Result.
“JSC <space> First Three Letters of Board Name <space> JSC Roll Number <space> 2020”
- Firstly, go to your mobile message option.
- Then, type a message in the format.
- Write JSC and give space.
- Then, Write the First Three Letter of your JSC examination education board and give a space.
- Now, type your Six Digit Roll Number. Also, give another space.
- And write in 2020.
- At last, send the official number 16222.
Example: JSC BAR 230250 2020 and Send it to 16222
Now, Send the Message to 16222 from any mobile operator. After successfully sending SMS using valid information, you will get back SMS shortly with your Result Grades. This result checking system is powered by Tele talk, but all Mobile Operator is allowed to send Message for Checking the Result.
All Education Board Short Codes
- Barisal Education Board : BAR
- Chittagong Education Board : CHI
- Comilla Education Board : COM
- Dhaka Education Board : DHA
- Dinajpur Education Board : DIN
- Jessore Education Board : JES
- Mymensingh Education Board : MYM
- Rajshahi Education Board : RAJ
- Sylhet Education Board : SYL
- Madrasah Education Board : MAD
- Technical Education Board : TEC
JSC Result Check via Mobile Apps:
Smartphone users are increasing recently in Bangladesh. For this, Bangladesh education board provide a new method for checking result. Tele talk Bangladesh Limited and Ministry of Bangladesh Education has made up an official mobile app to check the JSC Result. This app is completely free for the user. And Smartphone users can easily check their results with the Education Board Result Apps Powered by Tele talk.
This app’s name is the Education Board Results App. Please Go to the google play store and search the Education Board Results app. After searching, you will get many apps in the search results. Just click and install this app. If you don’t have an account in this app, you will create an account in the Education Board Result App with Gmail ID.
Instructions to Check JSC Result by App
If you follow this instruction, you can get result easily by this app. Firstly, you download the app from google play store after running the app. Then, you follow all of the instructions below to get the result. The system is the same as the online result checking system:
- Click on the JSC Result button.
- Then, select the Exam to JSC/JDC.
- Now, select the exam passing year and from the drop-down menu.
- Then, type your Roll Number.
- And enter your Registration number.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
By following this instruction, you will get an overall GPA and Grade point in each subject. And you can download your full mark sheet.
Grading System in JSC Exam Result:
JSC Exam result is count with a GPA (Grade Point Average). Bangladesh Education Board provides this grading system and the same process use for JSC, JDC, SSC and HSC exam. For understanding, we are providing the whole Grade system is below.
|Marks||Grade Point||Letter Grader|
|0 – 32||0.00||F|
|33 – 39||1.00||D|
|40 – 49||2.00||C|
|50 – 59||3.00||B|
|60 – 69||3.50||A-|
|70 – 79||4.00||A|
|80 – 100||5.00||A+|
JSC Result with Marksheet 2020:
Generally, when JSC Result publishes, It provides GPA only. If you want to download your marksheet, You will get your mark sheet after 6 pm.
You check your full Grade sheet by online and apps etc. If you want to check the full marksheet with each subject, you will need to download the result.
You check your marksheet by the Education Board Official website. We fully described this process in the previous Guideline. Please follow our previous instructions to know more.
The Android Smartphone users are to check their JSC Exam Result 2020 with Full Mark Sheet by using Education Board Official apps. Please follow our previous instructions to know more.
JSC Board Challenge (Re – Scrutiny) Process:
JSC result will be published recently. If any student is not satisfied with their result, they can Re-check their result it is called Board challenge or the Re-scrutiny Program. After publishing the result, Education Board gives a chance to apply the Re-check answer sheet again. It is helpful for the JSC student because many results change after the re-security process. jsc
JSC Scholarship Result
The JSC exam was first started in 2010 and 73% of students passed this exam. JSC Exam Year , approximately 19 lakh students have given the JSC exams at various exam centers. In 2020, the pass rate was 87.58 percent. A total of 76,747 students achieved a GPA – 5 this year.
Who will achieve the 2020 JSC scholarship?
It is a confusing question for all. For this, we have a simple solution. The student who achieved an average 90 – 95 marks in the JSC exam then we assure that the students get a talent pool scholarship. If the students got 85-90 marks in the exam, they will achieve a General Grade Scholarship.